Hello, there lovelies! A few weeks ago I posted a special event on my social media accounts but if you like me you can’t remember what you did yesterday. The Valentines Glam Mini is being hosted by St. James Salon, and they are providing hair and makeup for a 20 min indoor boudoir shoot… Who’s your photographer? ME. I’m so excited I get to be a part of this special little event and help make you feel cool, confident & enhance your natural beauty.
You are probably thinking this every year around Valentine's Day... “What am I going to get for my special someone?” Chocolates? Card? Dinner? Those are old and overplayed! Maybe you don’t have a Valentine then do it for your damn self because YOU DESERVE TO BE F$#king pampered!
The Glam mini is a perfect quick special gift for your special someone and bonus points because it doubles as a gift for yourself as well! That is in fact mine and St. James Salon’s goal, is to make you feel pampered and beautiful. Come sip champagne, enjoy snacks and chat with us!
Boudoir is a luxury experience one that can sometimes be intimidating. That’s why I’ve been telling ladies that are on the fence about the glam mini to do it, it’s the perfect way to meet me, meet Lauren the salon owner and makeup artist. It’s budget friendly and gives you a little peek of my world.
What’s stopping you?
1. Your body image- Let me stop you right there. I am a mom... I have cellulite, stretch marks, my thighs touch, I have a tum and on bad days I have acne and dark circles under my eye. Remember it is your job to show up and it's mine and Laurens job to make you feel, cool, confident and gorgeous; and I aim to capture your spirit the very thing that makes you shine like a freaking diamond!
2. I shouldn't spend the money on myself- About 99% of women have to have a reason to spend money on themselves… Here’s a reason: You can’t be the best you without some self-love. You deserve to be happy and feel beautiful.
3. I don't have anything sexy to wear- You don’t need sexy lingerie to look or feel sexy. I create emotion and movement through your photographs. Simply bring what you have and I’ll create something out of it. Shear/Lace & kimonos are huge helpful pieces. I also have a client closet that can help. If there's something you like that works for you then your welcome to pull from the closet.
4. I don't want my pictures on the internet- First of all, I doubt that anyone seeing your Boudoir By Chee photos would result in anything other than “DANG GIRL, YOU LOOK AMAZING!”. However, I can TOTALLY understand if you don't want your images shared with the public! Especially that smokin' one, you know...the one that took you the entire shoot to build up the courage to take! You can rest absolutely assured that your images will never be shared without your permission. As soon as your session is complete, I retouch your images in-house. I do NOT send your images off to an outsourced editing company. THEN, we will meet for your photo reveal and ordering appointment! In the event that you are super pumped and proud of your images and do allow me to use them on my blog and website, your real name will NEVER be used and I will NEVER tag you on Facebook/Instagram. Anyhow, your secret is safe with me.
5. [ENTER YOUR OWN PERSONAL HANG-UP HERE]- Your fear and self-doubt can come up with endless reasons for you to not do anything outside your comfort zone. It's a biological thing. it's a response to anything we deem “scary." It's up to you to choose if you're going to be more loyal to your fears, or to yourself.